We support the following Payment methods:
- SEPA bank transfer
- SWIFT bank transfer
- UK bank transfer
- Wire bank transfer
- Credit card
Recommended payment methods
The recommended payment method within the Euro zone is SEPA bank transfer in Euro (€) currency; it is fast, secure and does not involve additional fees.
The recommended payment method for customers in the United Kingdom is UK bank transfer in Pound sterling (£) currency. Our bank supports CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payments. As we have a domestic UK bank account, this payment method does not involve additional fees.
For payments outside the Euro zone, we support SWIFT bank transfers in the following currencies:
- CHF – Swiss Franc (Switzerland)
- NOK – Norwegian Krone (Norway)
- PLN – Polish Zloty (Poland)
- CZK – Czech Koruna (Czech Republic)
- DKK – Danish Krone (Denmark)
- SEK – Swedish Krona (Sweden)
- RON – Romanian Leu (Romania)
- HUF – Hungarian Forint (Hungary)
b) Outside Europe:
- USD – United States Dollar (United States)
- CAD – Canadian Dollar (Canada)
- NZD – New Zealand Dollar (New Zealand)
- AUD – Australian Dollar (Australia)
- MXN – Mexican Peso (Mexico)
- JPY – Japanese Yen (Japan)
- ZAR – South African Rand (South Africa)
- HKD – Hong Kong Dollar (Hong Kong)
Our bank accepts direct payments in these currencies, so there will be no currency conversion fee. Though, your bank might charge a fee for the SWIFT bank transfer.
If currency conversion is required, we recommend Paypal or Wire bank transfer. For both methods, additional fees might be applicable.